Chili Lime Whole Roasted Chicken
1 hour 10 minutes
1. This chicken recipe can be done on just about any grill or smoker. That being said we roasted this whole chili lime seasoned bird on our Traeger 575 pellet grill.
2. This super easy recipe requires 2 simple ingredients. Remove the chicken from wrapping, remove innards, and rinse the chicken briefly in cold water.
3. After patting the chicken dry apply roughly 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil on the entire bird and follow with a heavy coat Spiceology Sasquatch Fire rub on the skin and inside the open cavity of the chicken.
4. Place on the grill or smoker set at 375f and roast for about 1 hour depending on size of the bird.
5. When the thickest part of the breast reaches 160f, remove from heat and let the chicken sit for at least 10 minutes.
6. The chicken will rise in temp while sitting and will hit the perfect food safe temperature of 165f. Carve your whole roasted chicken to your liking and dig in!
•Extra Virgin Olive Oil
•Spiceology Sasquatch Fire Rub