Sweet & Spicy Nashville Hot Wings
1 hour 5 minutes
1. Place thawed chicken wings in a bowl and add mustard.
2. Mix the wings around in the bowl while adding your preference of Nashville Hot Chicken rub.
3. Set your grill or smoker at 200f.
4. Place the wings on the grill grates and smoke for 30 minutes.
5. While wings are smoking combine and whisk together all sauce ingredients. (taste and adjust flavors to your preference)
6. After the initial 30 minutes of smoke, increase your grill temp to 375f
7. Continue to grill while flipping wings occasionally until Outer skin slightly darkens and becomes crispy. (about 20 to 30 minutes)
8. Remove from heat and place wings back in a mixing bowl
9. Pour sauce mix on top and stir the wings in your sauce mixture.
10. Plate and Dig In!
•1.5 lb. to 2 lb. | Trimmed Chicken Wings
•2 tbsp | Yellow Mustard
•Spiceology Nashville Hot Chicken Rub
•¼ cup | Franks RedHot Sauce
•2 tbsp | Honey
•3 tbsp | melted butter
•1 tbsp | Yellow Mustard
•1 half | Juice of Lemon
•½ tbsp | Spiceology Nashville Hot Chicken Rub