Jalapeño Lime Shrimp Tacos W Avocado Pico de Gallo
1. In a bowl, mix olive oil, lime juice, honey, garlic, and jalapeño lime rub.
2. Add shrimp to mixture, cover and set in fridge for 20 minutes.
3. While shrimp is marinading, dice up your onion, tomato, avocado, cilantro, and jalapeño.
4. Mix in a bowl with the juice of 1 lime and add seasoning to your preference.
5. Heat up skillet on your charcoal grill about 400f
6. Place shrimp in skillet and cook until fully done and pink in color (5 to 8 Minutes)
7. Remove shrimp from heat and set aside
8. Grill pre-sprayed tortillas about 30 seconds per side or until softened
9. Top shrimp tacos with avocado Pico de Gallo mixture, sour cream, queso fresca and green chili sauce.
10. Dig in!
•1lb | Peeled/deveined •shrimp (thawed if frozen)
•2 tbsp | Olive oil
•1 clove | Fresh garlic, minced
•1 tbsp | Honey
•1 ½ tbsp | Spiceology Jalapeño Lime Rub
•1 half | juice of lime
•1 half | white onion diced
•Cooking oil spray
•Small jalapeño pepper
•Green chile hot sauce