No-Wrap Baby Back Ribs
Yield: 2 racks,
Prep time: 30 min
Total time: 4 hr 30 min
1. Trim ribs to your preference and remove back membrane from each rack
2. Apply 1 tbsp of mustard binder to each side of ribs
3. Apply a heavy coat of Spiceology Sasquatch erubtion bbq rub or your preference of bbq rub to all sides of the meat
4. Set your smoker to 275f
5. While the smoker is reaching temp, Let the ribs sit out to reach room temp to allow the seasoning adhere to the meat (about 15 to 20 minutes)
6. Smoke the ribs at 275f for 1 hour until and external bark starts to form
7. After the initial hour, spritz the ribs with your 2 cups of reserved apple juice in a spray bottle. Spritz the ribs every 30 minutes for the rest of the cook.
8. When the ribs reach 165f (about 2 hours in) flip them meat side down for 1 hour.
9. Flip your ribs back to meat side up and cook until they reach an internal temp of 203f
10. Remove from heat and loosely cover with foil for 15 to 20 minutes
11. Slice your perfect no wrap baby back ribs, pair with your favorite bbq sauce and dig in!
2 Racks baby back Ribs
Yellow mustard | 2 tbsp (per rack of ribs)
Spiceology Sasquatch Erubtion bbq rub
Apple juice | 2 cups (spray bottle for spritzing meat)